Sunday, June 23, 2013

Introduction: Assembly and Setup

Welcome to Journeyman Games!

So, right now, I've achieved my self proclaimed journeyman status. I've just graduated college having studied Game Design. I'm no longer a student, and by no means a master. Now, while I'm not going to march across the country with nothing but the tools of the trade on my back, studying under the great masters, I'll do what I can to learn from them.

I have a few ideas for what I'll be doing here, but nothing too glorious. Something that I've enjoyed doing in the past is teaching game design. I haven't had much opportunity to do that, but I've TA'd a few classes, and run another one, so I'll see what I can do to spread my knowledge.

I'll also share my designs, and rough ideas for you to either take and play, or to take and run with. As noted at the bottom this is all under Creative Commons. Feel free to either just straight up use my ideas or change them, tweak them, make them work for you.

In some cases, when a project is something that I might want to pursue commercially, I'll just let it be known that that particular piece is not under Creative Commons. However, that will happen rarely, if at all. So go forth, learn, and have fun. I command thee such.

No comments:

Post a Comment